samedi 26 mai 2007

The techno-retard starts blogging

A special day has arrived - not only is it 10 days until my one year anniversary of leaving Australia, but it is also the day I finally decide to get over my phobia of technology and become a blogger. I never thought it would happen to me, but it seems the tantalising world of blogs sucks us all in one day....So, what have you missed? - about a years worth of stuff - but I'm sure things will only get better, crazier and more French by the second (I even rerecorded my voice mail message today in French!) - so take a seat, strap yourself in and join me on the ride that is - My Parisian Life!

1 commentaire:

dri a dit…

Gorgeous girl!

Well done, you ... lookin' forward to some crazy online shenanigans.

*mwah mwah*
nisha-anne
(aquandrian)