samedi 27 octobre 2007

Am I masculine or is Michael J.Fox feminine?

So for a bit of fun I went to a celebrity look-alike website - and here is the result



I look like a man!!!

I was a little bit taken aback, however proud to be compared to Michael J.Fox - he is the coolest of the cool - next fancy dress party I'm going as Marty McFly.

2 commentaires:

H a dit…

of course you're masculine. derr.

dri a dit…

Oh dear. Well, there could be worse people. George Clooney, for instance. :p

Got your comments AND your letter, m'darling, sorry I forgot to say! I've been waiting to give you some time before I reply with possibly another mammoth one cos you know what I'm like ... hehehe.

Try not to use my real name on my LJ, k? I'm a leetle paranoid like that. dri is how I'm known on LJ.

Yay for online-ness! xoxoxo