mercredi 7 novembre 2007

Joyeux Anniversaire Kate!


In the past week I was lucky enough (I am very spoiled!) to spend time with some great friends from across the globe. To celebrate her birthday on the 2nd of November, Kate flew all the way from Australia to party here in Paris. An Australian coming to Paris is reason enough for a Swede to come as well and for all of us Parisians (or fake Parisians in my case) to make the long trip out to Versailles to catch up with the other Frenchies - and the newest, cutest one of all of them - Arthus.
Impressive Technique


Proud Mother

Swedish Lullaby Queen

It was a difficult extended weekend of eating, drinking, shopping, movies, walking, relaxing and catching up - la vie est dur!



And to prove just how great the weekend was, I have the photographic evidence - thanks to an AWESOME birthday present - my very own digital camera....No more stealing other people's photos and passing them off as my own.



et voilà... C'est toujours un plaisir de passer le temps avec les gens de PARADI5E.... a reminder of how lucky I am to have found and kept these people in my life....

Aucun commentaire: